Thursday, March 12, 2009

A love/hate kind of thing

Love:  living in a big city with tons of stuff to do.
Hate:  living in a big city with tons of people around.

Love: eating bread and cheese for dinner.
Hate: the number of carbs I consume whilst doing so.

Love: scoring the winning goal in my soccer championship game in overtime.
Hate:  playing my next soccer game like absolute crap.

Love:  the movie “You Don’t Mess with the Zohan.”
Hate: having to wait until Friday to receive “Role Models” from Netflix.

Love:  unusually warm winter days.
Hate: how it’s still “winter” in March.

Love: my Pitt Panthers basketball and March Madness.
Hate: watching them lose.

Love: walking to work every day.
Hate: when I forget my umbrella and it’s rainy.

Love:  running into old friends on the street.
Hate: how I have lost touch with so many people.

Love: looking for a new apartment/condo/house already!
Hate: packing and moving.

Love: trying new restaurants.
Hate:  the disappointment afterward when the restaurant doesn’t live up to my expectations.

Love:  cooking up a delicious dinner.
Hate: having to clean up after.

Love:  Michael Jackson and the possibility of a world tour (if he ever came to Philly I would SO be there!)
Hate: how y’all are now judging me for confessing my love for MJ.

Love:  happy hours with good ex-coworkers who have now become close friends.
Hate:  not getting the chance to see them very often.

Love:  reading other people’s blogs.
Hate:  blogs full of pictures.

Love:  the weekend being so close.
Hate: that it’s not yet Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...