Thursday, June 5, 2008

street cred

 Experiences shape our lives.

I started writing in journals and diaries when I was 12 years old.  At the time, writing didn't really mean much to me, except that it was my creative outlet.  Now, over a decade later, writing has given me a new meaning.  I write because I love it; I'm passionate about it. I've even taken myself to the public spotlight:


CURRENT PROJECTS:

Philadelphia Cancer Examiner
(October 2009 - present)
  • I write creative and informative articles on cancer news and local stories on cancer advocacy groups, survivors and events in Philadelphia.
Brand-Yourself.com
(March 2010 - present)
  • I interview Personal Branding and Social Media professionals and write posts on-line
Joonbug.com
(May 2010 - present)
  • contribute 4-6 articles a week on current events, restaurant reviews and nightlife events in the Philadelphia area.

     PUBLISHED:


       FEATURED:
      •  Shape and Glamour magazines - Hitting the Ground Running (July 2010 & September 2010 issues)

        (click here to read the article)

          No comments:

          Post a Comment

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...