Sunday, June 1, 2008

Numbers

100.  I was adopted from South Korea when I was 6 months old and grew up in the States.  Because of this, I consider myself an Americanized Asian.
99.  I’m left handed.
98.  I have a tattoo on my right arm – the Japanese symbol for “endurance.”
97.  I really, really want to get a second tattoo.
96.  Both of my parents and all of my grandparents are deceased.  It’s made growing up a little tough, but I’ve worked hard to get to where I am and I never take it for granted.
95.  My dream job is to be a Special Agent for the FBI.
94.  My other dream job is to work full-time (and get paid to do so) for my non-profit organization.
93.  I want to visit all 50 states before I die.
92.  I want to visit my homeland of South Korea before I’m 30.
91.  My first visit to a psychic, she told me I was going to lose someone very close to me.  Later that same year, my mother passed away.  I’ve seen a psychic every year since.
90.  I want to live abroad for a year – preferably Asia or Europe, but Africa could be an interesting experience.
89.  I believe in soul mates and everything happens for a reason.
88.  I am a cervical cancer survivor.
87.  My best friend and I have been BFF’s for 13 years and counting.  That in and of itself, tells you how important she is to me.
86.  I despise when people spell my name wrong – especially in an email.  I didn’t get your email because you spelled my name incorrectly, Fucker. My parents sure did make it tough.
85.  I was named after Katharine Hepburn.
84.  I hate talking on the phone – I’d much rather text or gchat.
83.  I participated in my very first (and very last) photo shoot in April 2009 at Franklin Field at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.  It was for an HPV advertorial that was published in Glamour and Shape magazines in 2009.
82.  I love cooking.  In my next life, I want to come back as a professional chef.
81.  I love playing sports and being active.  I find myself too bored when I’m not constantly doing something.
80.  I love drinking wine.  Preferably Riesling.  The best Riesling I’ve had to date was from a vineyard in Michigan.
79.  I love wineries and wine tasting.
78.  I never leave my house without my keys, crackberry and chapstick.
77.  I am fiercely independent.
76.  I hate crowds (at malls, at stores at bars, etc.) but I love living in a big city.  Weird?
75.  I love John Mayer.  ‘Nuff said.
74.  I love taking pictures and wish I had the time to take up photography.
73.  I hate public restrooms and when people leave the toilet seat (and toilet cover) up.
72.  I’ve met a few bloggers in real life and I have to admit, they are awesome.
71.  I’m slightly obsessed with post-it-notes.  I use them every day at work and I have them all over my desk.
70.  I never thought I’d end up in Philadelphia after college.  In fact, I told myself I wouldn’t end up here.  I’ve been living here for nearly five years.  Funny how things work out.
69.  My brothers are the two most important people in my life and I would do anything for them.
68.  95% of my friendships are with men.  This is because I don’t get along with girls very well.
67.  I’m a tom-boy-turned-city girl.
66.  I’d rather watch sports and drink beers with the boys than go shopping with the girls.
65.  I’m a die hard Pittsburgh Steelers and Pittsburgh Panthers fan and I wouldn’t have it any other way.  City of Champions, bitches.
64.  Primanti Brother’s is the best sandwich place ever.  Mainly because it’s a Pittsburgh thing, but also because where else can you get a gigantic sandwich topped with coleslaw and fries?
63.  I hate Philly cheesesteaks.
62.  I rarely eat red meat.
61.  I need to eat more fish.
60.  I’m trying to eat more healthy but it’s so hard giving up french fries and pizza.
59.  I drink malibu rum like it’s my j-o-b.
58.  My senior year of college I drank every day.  Yes, EVERY DAY.  Maybe that’s why I’m an alcoholic.  And maybe that’s why my liver hates me.
57.  My first trip to Vegas I got propositioned for a threesome and mistaken for a prostitute.  Ironic that it was the best. trip. ever?  Yes.
56.  I was ranked the #7th best hurdler in Pennsylvania my senior year of high school.  I was also ranked #14th best triple-jumper in Pennsylvania.  I probably could have competed on the collegiate level if I wanted to, but instead I chose a then-relationship and and education over playing sports.  Looking back on it now, I completely regret that decision.
55.  I really want to become fluent in Korean.
54.  I want to find my birth parents when I visit Korea, but I’m afraid of being rejected by them.  They gave me up for a reason, afterall.
53.  I was diagnosed with depression when I was 20, right after my mother passed away.  Six years later and I sometimes still struggle with it.
52.  I love amusement parks and roller coasters.  Kennywood’s got nothing on Six Flags.
51.  I don’t really like the [dirty] Jersey Shore.  I wish I lived closer to the Carolina’s where the real beaches are.
50.  I collect elephants.  I know, it’s weird.  Don’t judge me.  I’ve been collecting them since I was a little girl and whenever I buy a house, I’m going to get a big bookcase for all of my elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...