Friday, May 28, 2010

i survived

This week has been hell at work.  I lost my virginity sanity way too many times at the office, due to the 4 people that are laid off and the rest of the office walking on eggshells with everyone.  Thankfully, I'm on vacation for the next five days, ready to soak up the sun (please don't let it rain all weekend!), eat lots of yummy food, drink lots of yummy summer drinks, suck lots of cock and get a second tattoo.  And most importantly relax, refresh and reboot.

I'm ready to put this week behind me and focus on bigger, better, brighter things ahead. 

"When things get bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse.  And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better."



Until next time, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...