Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Best of 2009 Series

Yesterday I decided I wouldn't blog for at least a week or two.  Then I found this and now my "no blogging for a week" idea is going down the drain.  While I most likely won't blog for all 31 days, I'll definitely recap MY "best of 2009" series.  Besides, it will be fun and I think we can all use a little "best of" in our lives right now with the winter weather ahead and the holiday shopping madness in session, yes?

YES!

So, here goes nothing...




BEST TRIP IN 2009

 I had to stop and think back to all of the places I visited in 2009: 

Boston, Vegas, Chicago, Washington, DC, Tampa, Atlantic City, Avalon, NJ, Pittsburgh, Detroit, NYC, Baltimore... and I think that's only half of the list.

While that may not seem like a lot of traveling to you, it was definitely a lot of traveling for me.  Especially since I managed to cross off some major cities I've never traveled to, like Vegas and Boston.

My best trip in 2009 was to:


Vegas, baby!


You can read the full re-cap of my trip here, but to sum it up - I went to Vegas for 5 days for a hockey tournament.  I drank four times my body weight, slept a total of 4 hours, won a hockey championship (and an MVP award), got proposition for a threesome, got mistaken for a prostitute, and spent five marvelous days with some of my closest friends.

Now I know why everyone says: "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."  It definitely goes down in my record book as one of the best. trips. ever. and I'm planning on going back in 2010.

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the Best of 2009 too. :D

    Also I liked meeting you in NYC this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I could hate you and love you at the same time.

    I hate that you found something else for me to do everyday if I want to.

    I love the idea of this because it tells me what to write about.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...