Monday, November 30, 2009

Blo Mo.

Well, I did it!  I officially survived and finished NaBloPoMo.  What did I learn from this experience? 
  • Blogging every day sucks.  Especially when I have nothing "important" or "creative" to write about.
  • Blogging on the weekends is even worse.  My weekends are spent away from my blog and [most of the time] away from computers.  Having to put a reminder into my crackberry to blog on Saturdays and Sundays officially marks my nerdom status.
  • Thinking of topics to blog about hurts my brain.
  • I'm never doing NaBloPoMo again.  Ever.
  • Nor will I be participating in NaNoWriMo.  Or whatever the hell it's called.
  • Blogging for 30 days straight makes me not want to blog ever for a good week or two.
  • The month of November is the longest. month. ever.  But I only think that because I had to blog every day.
I'm glad I conformed to society's norms participated, but you can bet I won't be blogging for a little while.  Perhaps now I can focus more on perfecting my blow job skills work-related stuff and less on "ohmygawdIforgottoblog!"

P.S. I'm still waiting for my date to Checkers.  And I expect a good cuddle session afterwards.  You know who you are...

1 comment:

  1. We'll go to Checkers on Winsday.

    Good going completing this crazy stuff. The funny part is that at any moment we could have quit and nothing would have changed really. Other than the fact that you'd be buying me dinner at Texas Roadhouse.

    You should do it for December! The theme its Mitzvah. (Yes, I did tell you this once. Yes I did tell you again)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...