Saturday, January 9, 2010

wise words:

"After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand & changing a soul. And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning & company doesn't mean security. And you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts & presents aren't promises. And you begin to accept your defeats with your head up & your eyes ahead... & you learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans & futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight. So you plant your own garden instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. And you learn that you really can endure, that you really are strong & that you really do have worth... and with every goodbye, you learn..."

I'll be taking an indefinite respite from my blog while I work through a lot of unfortunate things that have happened to me recently.  While I can't promise I'll continue blogging any time soon, I can promise that I'll continue to show my love and support for my fellow bloggers.  Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...