Thursday, December 16, 2010

drowning

 {via}

"Too often, the thing you want most is the one thing you can't have.  Desire leaves us heartbroken, it wears us out.  Desire can wreck your life.  But as tough as wanting something can be, the people who suffer the most are those who don't know what they want."
- Grey's Anatomy -

I don't know what I want anymore.  I don't know where I belong anymore.  I don't know who to trust anymore.  I feel like my entire world has been shaken up and I don't know how to put the pieces back together.  And it's like I don't even have the desire to put these pieces back together now. 

My law firm is dissolving.  I leave for Houston, TX next Wednesday for Christmas and when I come back I probably won't have a job.  I don't even want to come back, that's how bad things are right now

I had plans of re-branding and launching my nonprofit in January, and then my Marketing Coordinator up and resigns unexpectedly on me, and now I don't even know if I want to continue with the business.  I don't want to give up, but I feel like I just don't have the desire to continue running the organization on my own, knowing it's going to be another big, fat failure in the end.

I'm lost.  I'm sinking.  I'm failing.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...