Monday, December 20, 2010

Prague or bust.

{via}

I'm heading to Prague, Czech Republic on March 17, 2011.  I'll be living abroad for 2-3 months and earning my TEFL Certification.  I'll be traveling Europe and hopefully creating a different feeling of happiness for myself that I never knew existed.  I'm excited but insanely terrified.

This isn't moving two hours away from home, this is moving across bodies of water to a different continent.  Because once I'm in Prague, there's no turning back for at least three months.  It's a serious commitment in a different country that requires an open mind, an open heart, and being adventurous. 

As excited as I am about this opportunity, I'm terrified to go.  The 8 hour plane ride.  The jet lag.  The culture shock.  The home-sickness.  The fact that I'm doing this all alone.  It's overwhelming to think about, but I know deep down in my heart that this is something I need to do for myself.

Because if I don't do this now, I will regret it for the rest of my life.

Prague or bust.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...