Monday, December 13, 2010

keep moving forward

{{This post is part of #reverb10, an annual event and month-long online initiative to reflect on this year and manifest what's next for 2011.

Today's prompt:  Action.  When it comes to aspirations, it's not about ideas.  It's about making ideas happen.  What's your next step?}}

Move forward.  Wherever you go, whatever you do, whatever obstacles are placed in front of you, always work to move forward

I've been drowning over the last two weeks.  Mentally.  Physically.  Emotionally.  I fell off the radar from most of my friends, Facebook, and email because I needed (and still need) to find a way to get myself together.  I needed to find direction and figure out how to continue pushing forward through the obstacles that have been placed in front of me.

I don't really know what 2011 has in store for me, besides starting my Master's program and re-launching my nonprofit organization.  My plan of action?  Keep pushing forward.  I know it's only going to get harder from here, so I really want to stay focused, determined and motivated.  

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.  It's a very mean, nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.  Nobody is going to hit as hard as life.  But it ain't about how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."
- Rocky -
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...