Thursday, November 26, 2009

counting my blessings

"Cause I'm thankful for the blessings
And the lessons that I've learned..."

I'm thankful for:

having relatively good health. being with family. having food on my plate on this day. laughing. breathing. crying. soldiers over seas who are fighting for our freedom. television. football. pumpkin pie. puppies. memories with my family. smiling. reminiscing. good friends. my job. my other job. being an advocate. being a survivor. providing for myself. good days. warm weather. internet. laziness. sleeping. talking. a warm blanket. heating my house. hot chocolate with a shot of baileys. delicious thanksgiving food. being a good cook. my parents providing me with a great life. hope that I can provide my future children with the same. knowing both of my brothers and I will be together for Christmas. a few days away from work. quiet moments. relaxing moments. holidays.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...