Sunday, November 1, 2009

oh hello, November

Since when did it become November?!

Oh how time flies when you truly are having too much fun. 

November is the only Fall month that I particularly enjoy.  Mainly because my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, occurs.  So to celebrate the month (and to cross something off of my Life List), I've decided to participate in:

Photobucket

This is going to be either totally awesome or a total failure.  I haven't had much motivation to blog lately (mostly because I've been so busy), so I'm going to be digging really deep to write every day.  But let's hope I can impress y'all and kick out some good stuff.

Ready?

Go.



4 comments:

  1. I'm doing it too.

    I say you lose and fall off the horse.

    We should make a bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you should absolutely make a bet. Hopefully one that involves nudity and/or pole dancing and/or videotape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I posted the previous comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be both awesome and total failure. That's why we blog, isn't it? :D Happy NaBlo'ing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...