Saturday, November 7, 2009

on traveling

2009 has surely been the year of traveling for me.  I went to:

Las Vegas, NV
Boston, MA
Chicago, IL
Washington, DC
Tampa, FL
Atlantic City, NJ

New York City, NY

And I still have Phoenix, AZ and two trips to Pittsburgh lined up. 

It's amazing I'm able to do so much traveling in between the crazy whorish life I lead.  But in all honesty, I wouldn't want it any other way. 

I want to see the world.

Even if it takes me my entire life to do it, I want to see everything I can.  I love the culture, the food, the social environment and everything each city has to offer.

Today, I'm taking a trip to Baltimore, MD.  I was there two years ago when my best friend briefly lived there, but I never really got to see and experience the city.  The first time I went I wasn't a big fan of the city (mainly because it reminded me of home too much), but I think I need to give Baltimore a second chance.  It's apparently got a lot to offer (like delicious seafood!) and I think I owe it that much.



Open heart, open mind.

Let's do this.

this post brought to you by:

 

2 comments:

  1. This year I went to Mississippi twice, Boston once, and NYC with you guys. I want to travel, but I have a fear of traveling alone. So until my husband gets back from Iraq, the only traveling I think I'll be doing is in the USA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...